Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Take THAT Big Tobacco

Excerpt: Steer clear of smokers and any of their drifting fumes. That's the advice of the surgeon general, who on Tuesday declared the debate about the dangers of secondhand smoke over.

Gee I wonder how long it will be until Surgeon General Richard Carmona is asked to step down from his position. Big Bakky just won't sit still for this one. People gots to have their smokes! Well I find Carmona's independent spirit refreshing, and I wish him the best of luck in the private sector.

Put down the cigs people, you know they are bad for you, you know they are bad for the people around you, and you know that there are countless products on the market to help you quit. I quit five years ago after stupidly smoking since a teenager, and I know it is hard. But it is stupid to know something is terrible for you and the people you love, and to continue to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment