Sunday, August 27, 2006

New Mexicans for Richardson

Hello friendly readers!

Just wanted to let you know that I have started a second blog, NEW MEXICANS FOR RICHARDSON. This blog is dedicated to news stories perstaining to the 2008 Presidential election, with respect to the potential candidacy of Bill Richardson, Governor of New Mexico, my home.

I will still post news items pertaining to his candidacy on Liberaltruthsayer, but wanted to set up a "clearinghouse" for information specific to that race.

Thank you for your readership on LTS, and I welcome your comments on NMR!

Cara

5 comments:

  1. Wasn't Bill Richardson part of the FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond Any Regonitioned) with the North Korean's when Clinton and Jimmy Carter negoiated with them on their Nuclear Arms Treaty, you know the one that Carter received a Nobel Peace Prize, a brilliant piece of work on the Liberals part. No wonder the man is so popular with liberals..let everyone have nukes that is their moto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, readers of LTS know very well by now that ole Rocky is a predator on my blogs, and someone to just smile politely at and nod from time to time. Good morning, Rocky...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:47 PM

    Just trying to keep you honest and put out some facts which you are afaird to....still looking for the smoking gun against Bush are you not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Rocky, back to my blog....and you know I am honest, so you don't have to work so hard. As for the smoking gun, I think we liberals have found that, but have the conservatives found the WMD?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:09 AM

    Rocky, Rocky, Rocky where were you when they passed out the brains, Boy? I'm from Tennessee and I can spell all sorts od big ole words!
    I assume that by recogniomed you mean recognition. It's a noun and won't take ed. Negoiated is negotiated. Moto is motto.
    Please stop besmirching the reputations of Tennesseeans who know hoe to read.

    ReplyDelete