Friday, March 09, 2007

I Don't Even Know What to File This Under....

...but I ran across the strangest website tonight while scoping out photos for the old blog. Here it is...



Indignico, Inc.'s website offers a variety of portraits of republicans and sad clowns (no, I am not being snarky, honestly!) and promises "Quality you can feel." I am going to take their word for this.
Here is Bush...hey, they caputured his suave, sexy side!


...and Unca Dick, looking especially snarly!

I told you there were clowns...

even SCARY CLOWNS!!!!

I once bought "The Pop-Up Book of Phobias" and they have a very nice section on coulrophobia, the fear of clowns. The pop-up effect was pretty cool stuff.

I thought that this site might have been snark, but it seems like a genuine merchant. I went to their eBay auctions (there is a link of course) and you can get your very own John Ashcroft for about $500 with the "Buy It Now" feature. Sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment