Friday, March 09, 2007

Sluts "R" Us


One thing that we liberals have had to hear ad nauseum is how the conservatives have a lock on morality and marital fidelity and "family values" (the phrase that makes me most violently ill). How many of us heard our republican relatives admonish us for supporting Bill Clinton? "If his wife can't trust him, how can I?" was the talking point I heard time and again...

Well kids, the ho is on the other foot now. Three of the main contender for the republican nomination in 2008 are admitted, repeat offending, unrepentant adulterers. Let's review...



Rudy Guiliani, here doing his famous "Birdcage" act, was famously thrown out of the Mayor's residence for his very public affair, which has led to a very public estrangement from his children.


Here is why LTS adores politicians, they tend to talk with their hands a lot. Here Newt seems to be describing what he brings to the party. Sad.

Yes, friends, it is widely known that during the impeachment hearings against Bill Clinton for crimes involving an act known as "Head of State" Newtie was banging more than a gavel. He is also fondly remembered for serving his wife divorce papers in the hospital while she was suffering from cancer. What a wiener. A small, pathetic, limp little wiener.


Um, yeah. I don't think I even need to elaborate here...eeeewwww.

The other day I was chatting with a relative who had given me much crap during the Clinton years, and I must say when she was extolling the virtues of Newt to me, I just couldn't a resist the query...

"But if his wife can't trust him, then how can you?"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.







No comments:

Post a Comment