Yes, the flakes are flying here in chilly Edgewood, NM, and we are right now at our high temperature for the day, and will be heading down hill fast. I hear the school bus outside, picking up 75% of my children, the other 25% snoozing in the bedroom, so I think blogging is in order...
Judge Strikes Down Bush on Terror Groups What? Bush is breaking the law? Violating The Constitution? Color me shocked!
Iraq Making Vietnam Look Like Huge Success Yeah, you don't really have to click on that link, anywhere you go for news is going to tell you the same thing, unless you go to Fox News, and you will learn about how Halliburton is building schools and the troops are giving chocolate bars to children. Yes, over on Fox News this is World War 2 all over again, and the news bunnies are singing, "I'll Be Home For Christmas." If only! (In their dreams.)
Wow, all of a sudden the sun came out and the snow has stopped. Now that is more like it. If only it weren't going to become unbearably cold today and tomorrow. I am not a winter person, can you tell?
And it is snowing and gray again, if you don't like the weather here, wait five minutes.
Borat apparently broke up Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson. If the world is too cold a place for those sweet kids to make it, what hope is there for the rest of us?
Child Put Up On Craigslist It wasn't me, honest.
Snoop Dogg Arrested Again Another shocker from CNN. They also have a nice "Rap Sheet" timeline/pictorial. I, for one, am horrified to know that Dogg likes guns, weed and blow. He seems like such a nice young man.
Ok, I am off to make coffee. Back with more highlights and lowlights later!